[CES 2013] When I first took a look at the Lenovo Erazer X700 gaming desktop, I could not help but think of this as a more angled version of an Alienware offering, and I do not think that I am the only one in such an observation. The smart and stylish design would definitely make you look more menacing than you already are as an accomplished gamer, and the Lenovo Erazer X700 would definitely elicit positive responses from whoever looks at it. Carrying Extreme Intel X79 processors, you know for sure that dropped framerates are not part of the Lenovo Erazer X700′s vocabulary. Along with that kind of muscle, you will find dual graphics support, a hot swap drive bay, a USB 3.0 docking station, and of course, liquid cooling to keep everything running fine and dandy even when all the performance settings have been turned up to the maximum level in your games.
Each purchase of the Lenovo Erazer X700 will come with an accompanying gaming keyboard and mouse, not to mention having it support overclocking via software thanks to Lenovo Overclock 1.0. Got to love the cold blue LED effect that surely adds to the air of mystique around you at a LAN party or BYOC event.RELATED
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, Lenovo,