[CES 2013] The Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11S prides itself in being the first multimode mini Ultrabook that will be well equipped to handle all that you throw at it, thanks to powerful and yet low-power Intel Core i5 processors, 8GB RAM, a 128GB SSD, and Windows 8 as the operating system of choice. The frame of the Yoga 11S measures a svelte 0.68” thin, and just like its predecessor, you are able to work with the Yoga 11S in the form of a laptop, or choose to flip the display around to turn it into a great sized tablet.Other than that, you have the option to convert the Yoga 11S into Stand or Tent modes so that you can watch movies while you are on the go without having to take up too much space, nor tire your hands out. Specially tuned with great Dolby Home Theatre audio and smooth Intel integrated high definition graphics, the Yoga 11S is definitely something worth checking out.
Sporting an 11.6-inch HD IPS display that supports 10 finger multi-touch alongside features that were previously made available only on the Yoga 13, the Yoga 11S is starting to shape up to be a value-for-money proposition for those who want a balance of price and performance. You can choose from Cotton Candy Pink, Silver Grey and Clementine Orange shades, although these choices will become obvious only from June 2013 onward with prices starting from $799. That is a long time more to go in the world of tech, so hopefully it won’t be obsolete by the time June 2013 arrives.
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-01-09: Lenovo Unveils 4 Dual SIM IdeaPhone Devices
- 2013-01-08: Lenovo Ideaphone K5
- 2013-01-06: Lenovo Ideapad Z400 And Z500 Touch
- 2013-01-06: Lenovo IdeaPad U310/U401 Touch