[CES 2013] Well, it looks like Lenovo is at it again, after revealing the IdeaPhone K5 to the masses a couple of days earlier, here we are with not one, two, or three, but a quartet more smartphones for the masses that has touched down at CES 2013. There are not too many details divulged concerning these smartphones at the moment, but we do know that they will all be dual SIM handsets, where you should be able to find one for just about every strata of society. After all, to have a smartphone that still runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread says a lot, doesn’t it?
The higher end model would be the Lenovo IdeaPhone S890, where it comes with a 5″ qHD (540 x 960 resolution) display with 220ppi pixel density, running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, accompanied by an 8-megapixel shooter.
As for the IdeaPhone S720, it will have a smaller 4.5″ IPS LCD display at qHD resolution (245ppi pixel density), powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and a dual-core MTK processor. An 8-megapixel shooter is located at the back, while the front carries a 1-megapixel camera.
Last but not least would be a couple more handsets to target the entry level market – the IdeaPhone A800 and A690, where the latter runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread and a single-core 1GHz processor, carrying a 4″ WVGA display. There is no word on whether these will ever see the light of day outside of China though.
Next Story: Securifi Almond+ Wireless Smart Router
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-01-08: Lenovo Ideaphone K5
- 2013-01-07: Lenovo ThinkPad Helix
- 2013-01-07: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11S Ultrabook Takes The Multimode Route
- 2013-01-06: Lenovo Yoga 11S At CES 2013