I guess modern day consumer electronics work this way – the moment you bring it out from the retail store, its price has already depreciated by a substantial amount, just like how a shiny new vehicle loses a few hundred dollars in book value after being driven out of the showroom. The LG Optimus G, while being a fairly new smartphone, could very soon be ousted off its perch with whispers of a sequel, the frankly named LG Optimus G2 in tow. It seems that the Optimus G2 will join the ranks of the new generation of flagship smartphones that can be identified by a 1080p display alongside a speedy 2GHz processor. In fact, there are whispers going around that the Optimus G2 will even use CES 2013 as its debut platform of choice.
Could this be the 5.5-inch 1080p Android powered smartphone that was talked about recently? Perhaps, and with a 2GHz processor underneath the hood, you know for sure that it ought to have a beefy battery, otherwise performance of this device is not going to rank too highly in review scores.
Next Story: Polaroid Kids Tablet Coming Your Way
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2013-06-25: Additional LG Optimus G2 Images Leaked
- 2013-06-23: LG Optimus G2 Screenshots Leaked
- 2013-05-13: Additional LG Optimus G2 Photos Leaked
- 2013-05-02: LG Optimus G2 Spotted At Bluetooth SIG
- 2013-01-16: LG Optimus G2 Rumored For Fall Release With Android 5.0