[CES 2013] We are turning up the crankshaft at CES 2013 once again, and here we are with an official announcement from LG. The company is announcing today that it will be introducing a new feature called Panorama Note on the Optimus Vu 2 which will allow users to create extra wide 3:1 ratio memos and drawings directly on smartphone displays. LG says that the new feature was developed from the idea of scribbling freely on a large canvas, much like drawing and writing while navigating at the same time on a 3:1 ratio image.
It seems that LG is borrowing a page from Samsung’s book here, but LG plans to take the feature higher by adding 5.8 times zooming capability and a mini map that displays the location of the viewed image in the original image. Navigation is also presumably easy both vertically and horizontally. LG is also doing a demo for its innovative UX which includes QSlide, Live Zooming and Dual Screen Dual Play on a few LG handsets. LG adds that the Panorama Note will also be available on other devices later this year.RELATED
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- McDonald's Happy Table Turns Your Smartphone Into Digital Playgrounds
- Adobe Introduces Bluetooth Smart Stylus, Ruler Projects
- Google Improves Gmail Mobile Web To Adopt Gmail 2.0 for iOS UI
- Polytron Transparent Smartphone Display Prototype
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, LG,