[CES 2013] We are turning up the crankshaft at CES 2013 once again, and here we are with an official announcement from LG. The company is announcing today that it will be introducing a new feature called Panorama Note on the Optimus Vu 2 which will allow users to create extra wide 3:1 ratio memos and drawings directly on smartphone displays. LG says that the new feature was developed from the idea of scribbling freely on a large canvas, much like drawing and writing while navigating at the same time on a 3:1 ratio image.
It seems that LG is borrowing a page from Samsung’s book here, but LG plans to take the feature higher by adding 5.8 times zooming capability and a mini map that displays the location of the viewed image in the original image. Navigation is also presumably easy both vertically and horizontally. LG is also doing a demo for its innovative UX which includes QSlide, Live Zooming and Dual Screen Dual Play on a few LG handsets. LG adds that the Panorama Note will also be available on other devices later this year.
Next Story: Asus PA249Q ProArt LED-Backlit Monitor
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2013-01-10: LG EA9800 OLED TV Has Generous Curves
- 2013-01-07: Live Blog At LG CES Press Conference
- 2013-01-06: LG Ultra HD TV Going For $20,000
- 2013-01-04: LG Teases Possible Mobile Device Announcement At CES 2013
- 2013-01-02: LG Hom-Bot Square Vacuums To Hit CES 2013 Showfloor