[CES 2013] Here we are at the CES Unveiled showfloor, and apart from jostling with numerous other journalists for some grub, there are also photo opportunities with beautiful models that cannot be missed. One of CES Unveiled’s undoubted starlets would be the LG 84LM9600, in other words, an 84-inch behemoth of a Smart TV that does 3D visuals as well, where it boasts of Ultra HD, otherwise known as “4K” resolution with more than 8 million pixels in tow (which would be four times the resolution of the Full HD TV in your living room that you are extremely proud of owning). This bad boy even comes with LG’s Resolution Upscaler Plus that will up-scale any content to near 4K resolution, which is a natural progression of Blu-ray players in the past that upscaled regular DVDs to pseudo-Full HD resolution.
Other features include Cinema 3D and Smart TV capabilities, in addition to a 2.2-channel sound system that delivers a lavish audio experience. Above the din over at CES Unveiled, it is difficult to ascertain that particular claim, so you will have to fork out $19,999 to purchase one and find out for yourself. Enjoy the photo gallery after the break.
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2013-01-10: LG EA9800 OLED TV Has Generous Curves
- 2013-01-08: Panasonic Ultra HD Windows 8 Tablet
- 2013-01-07: Panasonic Introduces 'My Home Screen' And Other Apps To Offer Unique TV Interactions
- 2013-01-07: LG Showcases Panorama Note Feature For Optimus Vu 2
- 2013-01-07: VIZIO 80-inch Razor LED Smart TV Leads CES Lineup