The whole idea of Unified communications (UC) plays with the thought of combining phone calls, instant messaging, desktop sharing and video collaboration, all of them within a solitary software platform. Well, it has started to gain more acceptance and hence, push a transformation on how folks connect with one another at work. The Logitech UC Keyboard K725-C intends to ease the workforce into the world of unified communications, where it was specially designed for the Cisco Jabber UC platform, sporting nine call control keys (including call answer/end, hold, audio mute, video mute, volume up/down and voicemail) as well as an LCD display in the keyboard itself which shows off Caller ID for incoming calls.
In a nutshell, you get the slew of familiar controls of a desk phone in the keyboard itself, how about that? The Logitech UC Solution for Cisco 725-C will comprise of the Logitech C920-C Webcam that offers Full HD 1080p high-definition video and the ergonomically shaped Logitech M525-C Wireless Mouse in addition to the keyboard. [Press Release]
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm