[CES 2013] Gamers are one group whom you should not trifle with, as they are extremely particular in the kind of peripherals that adorn their desk, or should we say, gaming space. Well, Mad Catz knows the level of seriousness involved, which is why they have come up with the M.O.U.S.9 gaming mouse that boasts of striking aesthetics that are based upon their award-winning R.A.T. model. However, the M.O.U.S.9 gaming mouse has been simplified for everyday use, meaning casual gamers too, will be able to appreciate all of its nuances.
Thanks to the spanking new Bluetooth Smart technology and a laser sensor that is capable of tracking on virtually any surface, including glass, the M.O.U.S.9 gaming mouse is said to come with up to a full year of battery life, although just how many hours of daily gaming does that constitute remains to be seen. The M.O.U.S.9 will play nice with a host of devices such as PCs and Macs to next generation TVs and tablets.
A nano dongle is thrown into the mix for devices that lack Bluetooth Smart mouse support, and you can hook up the M.O.U.S.9 directly to platforms which run on Windows 8 with native Bluetooth Smart mouse support.
Next Story: F.R.E.Q.M Mobile Headset Hits CES Unveiled
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-08: Mad Catz R.A.T.TE Gaming Mouse Announced
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review