The Micromax A110 Canvas HD will certainly offer something out of the ordinary, and as its name suggests, we are looking at a smartphone with an HD resolution display, not to mention delivering dual SIM capability so that you can always separate your work and personal life via the phone calls and text messages that come in, without having to worry about taking care of two phones along the way. The Micromax A110 Canvas HD will be Android-powered, sporting a 5” 720p IPS display, running on a quad-core processor and is said to not break the bank if you are interested.
It will also crank up the pixel density to 294ppi that is a marked improvement from its predecessor’s 196ppi, while the quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 CPU should be able to chug along decently unless you want to push the device to its limit, where it is accompanied by 1GB RAM and the PowerVR Series 5XT GPU. An 8-megapixel shooter at the back and a VGA camera in front should make short work of the 4GB of internal memory, so it is a good thing that there is a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes.
Next Story: Pantech Vega Gets 5.9-inch Full HD Display
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-18: Additional iPhone 6 Concept Renders Surface
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)