Good news folks! Microsoft Office 2013 is now available for purchase. There are basically three options – Office Home & Student 2013, Office Home & Business 2013, and Office Professional 2013. They are priced at $139.99, $219.99, and $399.99, respectively. Users can also opt for an Office 365 Home Premium subscription per month at $9.99 or $99.99 per year. Users can even buy office applications. Word is priced at $109.99, Excel at $109.99, PowerPoint at $109.99, OneNote $69.99, Outlook at $109.99, Publisher at $109.99, and Access at $109.99. Microsoft is expected to host a special Office 2013 event in Bryant Park, New York later today to possibly launch Microsoft 2013. You can purchase your own copy or subscribe to Office 365 Home Premium here.
Next Story: Mid-range Samsung Galaxy Express Announced
- 2014-04-11: Microsoft Research Shows Off Interactive Live Tiles
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Microsoft Surface Mini Could Be Marketed As A Note Taking Device [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Chinese State Media Calls Microsoft Irresponsible For Ending Windows XP Support
- 2014-04-10: Microsoft Updates Bing Windows Phone Apps, Removes "Bing" From Their Titles, Too
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Decision To Ship Office For iPad Was Made During Steve Ballmer's Tenure
- 2014-03-27: Satya Nadella Explains Why Office For iPad Took So Long
- 2014-03-27: Apple's Tim Cook Congratulates Microsoft On Office For iPad Launch
- 2014-03-17: Office For iPad Could Be Announced Before The End Of March