Minecraft on the Xbox 360 has proved itself to be one hot seller, but hot or not, the game still has its fair share of bugs that have yet to be ironed out. Good news then to gamers – soon, you might be able to enjoy a version of Minecraft on the Xbox 360 that will be free of some of its worst bugs, according to developer 4J Studios who claims that they are currently putting the finishing touches to Title Update 8 so that your future Minecraft experience will be more or less bug-free.
4J Studios tweeted, “Yes, almost done. We will hopefully be announcing the fix list next week – looking like around 40 fixes at the moment.”
Some of the bugs that need to be addressed urgently include the one that freezes consoles whenever someone is kicked from a session, and to have auto-save malfunction is not such a good idea when the host is away. Apart from that, there has been instances where guest players cannot shoot arrows after their building privileges have been revoked. The new update will hopefully see new skin packs thrown into the mix.
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2014-04-04: Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2013-12-13: Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Sells Over 10 Million Copies
- 2013-11-21: Minecraft Xbox 360 Skyrim Texture Pack Now Available
- 2013-11-18: Minecraft Xbox 360 Save File Transfers To Xbox One Currently In Development