Even the landscape of Mobile World Congress will look different than it has in the past. While the Mobile World Capital Barcelona remains our host, the event is relocating to a state-of-the-art new facility, Fira Gran Via.
The annual event provides the planet’s best venue for mobile industry networking, new business opportunities and deal-making. Mobile World Congress includes a world-class conference featuring visionary keynotes and action-provoking panel discussions; an exhibition with more than 1,500 companies displaying the cutting-edge products and technologies that define the future of mobile; App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe; mPowered Brands, where marketers and agencies can increase their knowledge of mobile marketing; and the annual Global Mobile Awards ceremony , which recognises the most innovative mobile solutions and initiatives from around the world.
At Mobile World Congress 2013:
- CEOs of the world’s most influential companies will share their visions of the mobile landscape while inspiring attendees in our thought-leadership Conference
- More than 1,500 of the industry’s leading suppliers of mobile devices, services and technologies will be part of the most exciting and anticipated exhibition of the year
- More than 12,000 application developers will gather for App Planet to be educated, energised, and challenged
- The world’s largest consumer brands will join us for mPowered Brands, where we accelerate marketers’ knowledge of mobile as a marketing medium
- We’ll recognise the industry’s greatest achievements, new technologies, innovative devices and ideas through the 18th Annual Global Mobile Awards
During the four-day event, more than 70,000 senior mobile professionals will network and exchange ideas – one of which may further change the landscape of mobile. We invite you to join us in Barcelona for Mobile World Congress 2013 as together we explore the New Mobile Horizon. For more information visit www.mobileworldcongress.com or @GSMA.RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- Follow: conference, event, MWC, mwc 2013, technology conference,