It was just a couple of days ago when we brought you word that Facebook will tap the power of Microsoft’s Bing to deliver Graph Search results, and here we are with a natural evolution of that effort. Apparently, Microsoft has decided to add even more Facebook results to the Bing sidebar, where this new information architecture will boast a three column design which will focus on delivering information from the web to help you decide on the next course of action when interacting with your friends without having to compromise on the core search experience.
For example, if you want to plan a trip to the Big Apple using Bing, not only will you be served search results concerning the city that never sleeps, but you will also be able to pick out information from your friends who live there currently, or have at least played tourist in the past right there in the sidebar. This means you can connect with your mates there or who have been there before for some inside tips on what to do and eat, as well as where to go. [Press Release]RELATED
- Threshold Could Be Next Windows Update Wave
- Santa’s Grotto Gets The Google Street View Treatment
- ASUS And Toshiba Expected To Launch Intel Haswell Powered Chromebooks In 2014
- Try Out Web Store Apps Without Any Installation
- Man Throws Away Hard Drive With More Than 7,500 Bitcoins Within
- Follow: bing, Facebook,