All of the more recent smartphones and tablets that run on the Android platform deserve to have an update released for the operating system to the latest version, and the same can be said for the Motorola Razr i. It seems that the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update has just been released for the Motorola Razr i, where it will deliver an expected improvement in performance all round. Just in case you were wondering, the Razr i will run on an Intel processor which is different from the usual Qualcomm-powered devices that we are so used to seeing.
You should take note that the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update itself weighs in at around 300MB, which would then make it more suitable for a download over a Wi-Fi connection instead of relying on your data connection. Distribution has already begun in France, but it is tipped to be released across the rest of Europe in due time. Better late than never, I guess, so for those who have already received the Jelly Bean update, how do you find it?
Next Story: White Nexus 4 Leaked Again
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2013-10-14: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD Upgrade From Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Reconsidered
- 2013-10-13: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD Looks To Remain Stuck In Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean For Good
- 2013-04-26: Motorola Photon Q Gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-04-15: Motorola DROID Bionic Begins Receiving Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-03-17: Motorola Electrify 2 Gets Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean