I can just foresee it, assuming Motorola’s upcoming rumored flagship model takes on the whispered “X Phone” moniker – “X Marks The Spot”, as some headlines will read, if Motorola’s X Phone really lives up to the hype, expectation, and more. Word on the street has it that the Motorola X Phone will come with a 5-inch display (surely it needs to do so if it were to keep up with the Joneses), in addition to sporting an edge-to-edge design that translates to one thing – no more ugly bezels, and your eyes would get plenty more visual real estate!
The Motorola X Phone is said not to be a Nexus device, and there are rumors going around that Motorola will market this as a cross-carrier-branded device, which is where the “X” comes in handy. Apart from that, there are also rumors that Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie will ship with it, which is rather disturbing since Google tends to introduce their own smartphones (from a different manufacturer, of course) that carries the latest version of a new operating system. Perhaps Motorola’s X Phone will debut at Google I/O, who knows? Just take all of the above in with a pinch of salt and you should be all right.
Next Story: HTC M7 Render Is Close To The Real Thing (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2013-05-27: Motorola X Phone For Verizon (XT1060) Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-05-02: Evleaks: Motorola X Phone Spotted For Real
- 2013-05-01: Motorola XT1055 Could Be The Elusive X Phone
- 2013-04-25: Google X Phone With Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie Spotted (Rumor)
- 2013-04-18: Motorola X Phone To Arrive In 20 Different Colors [Rumor]