…or at least, that is what Google would like you to believe. Basically, we have heard our fair share of news and rumors concerning a certain Motorola X phone in the past few days, and here we are with more information on it. The Motorola X phone will be quite different from the Nexus range of devices that Google has approached different Android partners to construct, as the X phone would mark the first time that Google would have full control over everything from the get go – including its hardware and software, and it is not a surprise to see that considering how Google snapped up Motorola Mobility prior.
Some of the rumored specifications point to a high-end camera and great photo software, a bendable display (!), and a high-end ceramic case, with Google CEO Larry Page perhaps adding more fuel to the fire by saying, “In today’s multi screen world, the opportunities are endless… battery life is a huge issue… when you drop your phone it shouldn’t go splat. There’s a real potential to invent new and better experiences.”
Apart from that, there is also word that an X tablet is headed your way, so stay tuned!
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2013-04-25 Google X Phone With Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie Spotted (Rumor)
- 2013-04-14 Motorola X Release Reportedly Pushed Back Till August
- 2013-03-26 Motorola X Phone Rumored For June/July Release
- 2013-03-15 Motorola X Phone Is Not A Single Device, Could Feature Customizable Hardware As Well [Rumor]
- 2013-02-13 Motorola X : The Next Game Changer In Smartphones (Rumor)