The newly redesigned MySpace, which debuted in beta last year, is now being launched. The launch seems to be timed with the release of Justin Timberlake’s new single entitled “Suit & Tie” that features the famous rapper Jay-Z. A quick look at new.myspace.com shows the advertisement of the song plastered across the landing page. In it, there’s Justin Timberlake, co-owner of Myspace, wearing that classic suit and tie, as the song is called. Basically, the old URL of the site will redirect users to the new MySpace.
Users can sign in via Facebook, Twitter, their previous MySpace credentials, or by creating a new account using their email address. The new site looks nice and clean. The first thing that I noticed was the black-themed audio player below the site which can play songs while you browse through the site’s new features. The new MySpace also offers better music discovery. Finding new artists and music can be done by hitting the “Discover” button. Users can also make searches by typing on the “Search” field, and they can also connect with their favorite artists via their own MySpace pages.
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Search Engines Not That Instrumental In Aiding Music Piracy, According To Study
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20
- Microsoft's Nokia Music Mix Party Let's Your Friends Become Virtual DJs [Video]
- Spotify Rolls Out 'Discover' Tab To Help Users Find New Tunes