Sony’s CES 2013 will be starting in a few minutes time and during the event, we expect that Sony will be taking the wraps off several of their new products, one of which is said to be a new Xperia device in the form of the Xperia Z, Sony’s take on the phablet. We’ve seen a leaked press shot of the device in the past, but Chinese blog Digi-Wo managed to get their hands on a bunch of leaked photos of the device in real life. So far everything looks pretty good and assuming the leaked specs are true, we can expect the Xperia Z to feature a Full HD 1080p display, a quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM along with an impressive 13MP camera. We will be able to confirm those specs once Sony announces the device, and chances are we will be able to get our hands on it for a quick preview, so check back with us later in the day for the details!
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, leaked, Sony, XPERIA Z,
- Seen at: digi-wo