So Samsung is expected to unveil a couple of new devices at MWC 2013 which will be taking place next month. So far we’ve heard about a certain Galaxy Note 8.0 along with a possible 5.8” Android smartphone which could also be unveiled, and thanks to a recent report by a South Korean publication, Samsung could be launching their next-generation range of Galaxy Tab tablets at MWC as well. Considering that MWC is a pretty big deal as far as mobile devices are concerned, it is not surprising that Samsung has a few devices up their sleeves that they saved for the event.
At the moment it seems that a Full HD 7” Galaxy Tab has been “confirmed” with a quad-core processor on board, but given that the Galaxy Tab range of tablets also comes in a 10.1” model as well, there is no word on that particular model just yet. The exact specifics have not been unveiled but hopefully more details will surface from now until then, so stay tuned for more updates, but at the same time take this news with a grain of salt since they cannot be confirmed at the moment.
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-02-25 Samsung and Qualcomm Build World’s Fastest Galaxy Note 3
- 2014-02-11 Galaxy Tab 4 Specifications Allegedly Leaked
- 2013-02-25 VISA, Samsung Announce Partnership Bringing payWave To Galaxy Devices
- 2013-02-24 Samsung Homesync Is A Powerful Media Server Running Android Jelly Bean
- 2013-02-23 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet Becomes Official