It has been quite some time now that we have covered stories about Google’s Nexus 7 dock, and it is nice to know that with each passing day, the actual realization of holding the Nexus 7 Dock grows closer and closer. In fact, B&H had already begun to accept pre-orders since December last year, and we have reliable information from the good people over at The Verge that this particular Nexus 7 Dock ought to ship to addresses before the month of January is over.
The Asus-manufactured dock for the Nexus 7 will retail for $40 a pop, and it ought to work seamlessly right out of the box with the Nexus 7 considering how Asus is the manufacturer behind both devices. You can opt to plug in a power cable and use the dock as a charging station for your tablet, and I believe that most folks would do just that, turning the $40 Nexus 7 Dock into a glorified stand. Will you be one of those who wants the Nexus 7 Dock, or have already placed your pre-order last year?
Next Story: ChargeCard To Enter Production Soon
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC