I love the way consumer electronics manufacturers are able to churn out devices that are far hardier than ever before, and yet will be able to retain a certain sense of styling that does not give the game away at all. Case in point, the latest outdoor camera from Nikon, the Nikon Coolpix AW110/AW110s that were specially built for strength and durability, sporting waterproofing to a depth of 18 meters with advanced shooting support functions to boot.
These two shooters will continue the legacy of Nikon’s first tough, waterproof, and cold-proof Coolpix AW100 and AW100s, and will come with the relevant improvements to support shooting in all types of outdoor situations. You get a 5x optical zoom NIKKOR lens, a backside illumination CMOS sensor with an effective pixel count of 16.0-million pixels, integrated Wi-Fi support, and the ability to withstand falls from up to approximately 2 meters.
It also plays well in cold conditions, being cold-proofed to approximately −10°C, and will feature a host of functions which support an active outdoor life, ranging from an altimeter to a depth gauge, and atmospheric pressure, built-in GPS, and a bright and clear 3-inch OLED monitor. You can choose from five attractive colors, such as a camouflage pattern and a new silver shade. [Press Release]RELATED
- Parce, The First Intelligent Energy-Saving Smart Device In The World
- Meta Pro Smart Glasses Wants To Take Augmented Reality To The Next Level
- B-Shoe Could Help Prevent Falls In The Elderly
- PULSE Kinetic Jump Rope Helps To Power Your Gizmos
- Samsung Unveils First Tizen Devices In February
- Follow: coolpix, digital camera, nikon,