The folks over at Nikon sure were busy earlier this morning with a slew of digital cameras being announced for the masses, where two of them came with DSLR lenses for the avid shutterbug. Apart from that, the new range of revealed digital cameras will also carry a fair number that boasted of integrated Wi-Fi connectivity, with the Nikon Coolpix S5200 making an appearance over at the FCC while picking up the collective nod of approval from them to boot.
It must be noted that Nikon did let loose all of their cards for the Coolpix S5200 as the FCC filing failed to deliver anything new that we are yet to be aware of concerning the digital camera. Well, out of the few Coolpix digital cameras that we talked about today, just which model caught your fancy, and you have your heart as well as mind set on picking one up as a gift for your other half this coming Valentine’s Day? These should not really cost you all that much, as none of them are super high end models.
Next Story: Robot Could Milk Cows In The Future
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2013-09-05: Nikon Coolpix P7800, S02 Cameras And LD-1000 LED Movie Light Announced
- 2013-01-29: Nikon Coolpix S9500 Is A Compact Camera With A Powerful 12X Zoom
- 2013-01-29: Nikon's Coolpix P520 Camera Boasts 42X Optical Zoom Lens
- 2013-01-29: Nikon Coolpix AW110/AW110s Are Hardy Shooters
- 2012-08-08: High end Nikon Coolpix with 28-200mm f/2.4 lens rumored to be announced at the end of the month