The folks over at Nikon sure were busy earlier this morning with a slew of digital cameras being announced for the masses, where two of them came with DSLR lenses for the avid shutterbug. Apart from that, the new range of revealed digital cameras will also carry a fair number that boasted of integrated Wi-Fi connectivity, with the Nikon Coolpix S5200 making an appearance over at the FCC while picking up the collective nod of approval from them to boot.
It must be noted that Nikon did let loose all of their cards for the Coolpix S5200 as the FCC filing failed to deliver anything new that we are yet to be aware of concerning the digital camera. Well, out of the few Coolpix digital cameras that we talked about today, just which model caught your fancy, and you have your heart as well as mind set on picking one up as a gift for your other half this coming Valentine’s Day? These should not really cost you all that much, as none of them are super high end models.RELATED
- i-Flashdrive Lets You Transfer Files Between iOS And Android Devices
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Follow: coolpix, FCC, nikon,
- Seen at: wirelessgoodness