[CES 2013] Nikon has taken the opportunity to unveil the Coolpix S6500 at CES this year, where it will keep up with the rest of the competition by capturing high quality images as well as Full HD video without missing a beat. You know that the Nikon Coolpix S6500 is not a pushover when you take a gander at the specifications list – we are talking about a 12x optical zoom, a 16-megapixel backside illuminated (BSI) CMOS sensor, five new Glamour Retouch effects, and integrated Wi-Fi connectivity that enables users to transfer images and HD movies directly from the S6500 itself to a compatible smart device via the included Wireless Mobile Utility application. Talk about an easy sharing process!
Beginners who are interested in jumping aboard the world of digital photography would definitely find the Nikon Coolpix S6500 to be the ideal place to start, as it is scheduled to arrive in the markets later this month for $219.95. By then, you ought to be able to choose from a range of colors such as silver, black, red, and orange.
Next Story: NUU Splash Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors