Nikon also announced the travel-worthy Coolpix S9500 that attempts to combine range and portability. Similar to the more robust and powerful P520, the Coolpix S9500 also supports Wi-Fi connectivity and should make the job of transferring files into a smartphone or tablet easier. Basically the Coolpix S9500 sports a a 22x optical zoom lens and an 18.1-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor. It also comes outfitted with Nikon’s NIKKOR lens that features a Vibration Reduction (VR) technology.
The camera has a bright 3-inch OLED monitor and it also offers full HD movie recording at 1080p with stereo sound. But the main selling point here is obviously its slim and portable design, as you can see in the photo above. Other features include a built-in GPS functionality and a built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. There’s also a dedicated Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility application on iTunes and Google Play. Available in black, silver, and red color flavors, the Coolpix S9500 retails for $349.95 and will be available next month.
- 2014-04-17 Nikon 1 V3 Is Now Shipping
- 2014-04-10 Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10 Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09 Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28 Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR
- 2013-09-05 Nikon Coolpix P7800, S02 Cameras And LD-1000 LED Movie Light Announced
- 2013-01-29 Nikon Coolpix S5200 Picks Up FCC Approval
- 2013-01-29 Nikon's Coolpix P520 Camera Boasts 42X Optical Zoom Lens
- 2013-01-29 Nikon Coolpix AW110/AW110s Are Hardy Shooters
- 2012-08-08 High end Nikon Coolpix with 28-200mm f/2.4 lens rumored to be announced at the end of the month