[CES 2013] Back in November 2012, the Nikon D5200 camera was announced, although unfortunately it seemed that the release was for those living in Europe, Asia and Australia. Well the good news is that it looks like the rumors were right and US availability has since been announced at CES 2013. Just in case you might have forgotten, the Nikon D5200 is a 24.1MP camera with a DX-format CMOS sensor. It sports the new EXPEED 3 image processor for faster operations and better color reproduction, high ISO sensitivity, a 39-AF system shared by the Nikon D7000 series. It also features an LCD display which can swivel out, allowing photographers to snap from some pretty interesting perspectives.
Photographers will also be able to attach the WU-1A wireless mobile adapter to the camera, allowing the wireless transfer of photos from the camera to Apple and Android devices. As expected the D5200 will also be able to capture Full HD 1080p movies, and feature an updated new generation GUI design amongst other features. The Nikon D5200 is expected to be made available in the US late January 2013 and will be priced for around $900 which includes a 18-55mm kit lens.
- 2014-04-10: Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10: Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09: Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28: Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR
- 2014-03-14: Nikon 1 V3 Official Sample Photos Released
- 2014-01-06: Nikon D4 Successor Rumored For CES Announcement
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-01-09: Nikon Coolpix S6500 Camera
- 2012-11-07: Nikon D5200 for the US market might only make an appearance in January 2013