Nikon recently announced a slew of new Coolpix cameras that are perfect for capturing everyday moments, even during times of adventure. Apart from the Coolpix AW110/ AW110s shooters, Nikon also announced the Coolpix P520, a camera that boasts a 42x optical zoom-NIKKOR glass lens with a zoom ranging from a wide 24mm to a whopping 1000mm, not to mention that the lens are outfitted with what Nikon calls a Vibration Reduction technology. The P520 also features an 18.1-megapixel backside-illuminated (BSI) CMOS sensor and a 3.2-inch Vari-Angle LCD monitor.
Users can also create professional photos and Full HD 1080p videos even in extremely low-light conditions and track travels using the built-in GPS. Lastly, users can opt to connect the P520 to a smartphone or a tablet using the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter. Now, transferring files and photos is easy as ever. However, do note that the Wireless Mobile Utility application must be installed on the device first before it can be used with this camera. You can download the apps here. The Nikon Coolpix P520 is priced at $449.95 and will be available in black, red, and dark grey color flavors beginning next month.
Next Story: ZTE Blade C To Hit Europe Soon
- 2014-03-31: Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-24: Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18: Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26: Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility
- 2014-01-28: Sony SPA-TA1 Tablet Attachment To Launch In Japan Soon
- 2013-09-05: Nikon Coolpix P7800, S02 Cameras And LD-1000 LED Movie Light Announced
- 2013-01-29: Nikon Coolpix S5200 Picks Up FCC Approval
- 2013-01-29: Nikon Coolpix S9500 Is A Compact Camera With A Powerful 12X Zoom
- 2010-07-27: Nikon Camera Announcements On The 17th And 19th Of August?
- 2010-09-07: Upcoming Nikon Coolpix P7000, S8100, And S80 Pictures Leaked?