It seems that the good people over at T-Mobile have begun to have a better idea when it comes to keeping up with the times, by being ready to bring about LTE connectivity to devices connected on their network. So far, there has been limited testing being conducted on several devices which are available on T-Mobile, such as the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that comes with LTE hardware underneath the hood, right out of the box. All it needs is a software update, and you’re good to go. Well, it seems that another device has been added to the list, that would be the Nokia Lumia 810 with its very own LTE-enabling update.
Engadget claims that a T-Mobile representative has confirmed that the Nokia Lumia 810 will be on the receiving end of an update which will bring LTE connectivity to the smartphone, although the fated date as to when that might happen has yet to be confirmed at time of publishing. T-Mobile’s LTE network has barely outgrown its diapers so far, so do remain patient and bide your time.
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2013-10-17: Samsung LTE Mobile HotSpot PRO For T-Mobile Announced
- 2013-06-05: T-Mobile LTE Galaxy S3 Now Available For $549
- 2013-05-20: T-Mobile Galaxy S3 LTE Expected Release Date 5th June
- 2013-05-19: T-Mobile LTE Galaxy S3 Edition Reportedly On The Way
- 2013-04-30: AT&T 4G LTE Switched On In 20 New Markets