Nokia might have given CES 2013 a miss, but this does not mean that the Finnish phone manufacturer is on the retreat. No sir, it seems that they have decided to throw their lot behind another event – that is, Mobile World Congress that is happening in Barcelona, Spain, next month. Perhaps the folks over at Nokia have learnt their lessons from history well, having launched the Lumia 900 at CES in 2012, while using Mobile World Congress to cover whatever stuff they felt was not important. Things might not have worked out according to their liking, and this could be why everything seems to be the other way around this year.
We have received a press invite for the MWC event that is kicking off on Monday, this coming Feburary 25 when the clock strikes 9:00am (local time in Barcelona, of course). Needless to say, the Internet is sure to be abuzz with rumors on what Nokia will deliver at the end of next month from now till then.
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-02-26: Nokia X Not Coming To The U.S.
- 2014-02-24: Nokia X and XL Android Phones: Hands-On
- 2014-02-24: Nokia X And Nokia X+ Unveiled
- 2014-02-24: Nokia XL Is Nokia's Third And Largest Android Device
- 2014-02-24: Nokia 220 And Asha 230 Announced