Courtesy of a 30-day exclusive deal which was established with Microsoft, if you are a gamer on the PS3 or PC platform, you would be able to get a hold of a Season Pass that will also give you access to the undead DLC known as Nuketown Zombies later this week. This bit of information came about from the official Call of Duty Twitter account, and although a picture speaks a thousand words, it also would benefit our readers to hear what the official description of Nuketown Zombies is all about.
“Nuketown Zombies is set during the events of Moon, and after the end of the multiplayer level from the original Black Ops game. A group of radiation scientists are investigating the Nuketown remains and discover soldiers that have been revived by Element 115 from a nearby Nevada base. The zombie soldiers attack the radiation scientists and turn them, and after receiving a distress signal, the base in Nevada sends in CIA and CDC agents to investigate. Upon arrival in Nuketown the agents lose communication with Hangar 18 and become stranded…setting the stage for Nuketown Zombies.”
Next Story: LucasArts To Develop Star Wars FPS?
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2013-09-05: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC Headed To PS3, PC Sept. 26
- 2013-09-03: Rayman Legends Now Available On PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita
- 2013-07-09: New Lost Planet 3 Trailer Features A Lot Of Internal Monlogue [Video]
- 2013-05-01: Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5
- 2013-04-26: XCOM FPS Becomes 'The Bureau: XCOM Declassified'; Releasing August 20