If you plan to get your hands on the Blackberry 10 Z10 device, we’re sure that you also plan to loving protect it for as long as you can and while we’re sure that third-party casings and accessories will eventually make their way into the market, the folks at Crackberry have managed to snag their hands on what looks like official photos of the official Z10 cases. Unsurprisingly they appear to have been designed along the lines of older Blackberry cases with a leather finish, a holster-styled design and presumably a magnet in it which will activate/deactivate the device’s display when taken in or out of the case. We’re not sure how much they will cost you, but we expect that they will be somewhat affordable. So, has anyone already decided which case they will be getting? The one in red looks particularly striking! Either way RIM will be launching Blackberry 10 in its official capacity tomorrow, so be sure to check back with us as we will provide you with the details as soon as we have them!RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: blackberry 10 z10,
- Seen at: crackberry