It is me, or have all the digital camera manufacturers banded together to make an announcement of their new shooters on the same day? I guess this would certainly be a gentleman’s agreement, as “may the best digital camera win” idea would work only when everyone rolls out their devices on the same day itself. Olympus has had a long history with tough digital cameras, and they continue in this tradition with the Olympus Stylus TG-2 Tough.
You will be able to find just about all sorts of “proof” to accompany the TG-2 Tough, where it is waterproof, shockproof, and freezeproof, while sporting a high-speed f2.0 lens, GPS support, and iHS Technology, hitting the markets from February 8th onwards in a design that will make your heart skip a beat or two.
Being waterproof means it can handle depths of up to 15 meters, and shrugs off drops and shocks from 2.1 meter, and will be able to work in sub-zero temperatures of up to -10°C. Oh yeah, did we mention that it is crushproof as well, being able to withstand a weight of up to 100kg on it without faltering? [Press Release]
Next Story: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Hits PSN
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors