Apple’s AirPrint is now supported by more than 100 Epson printer models, and if you love being exact, we are talking about 105 printers from Epson in total. Just what is AirPrint all about? Well, AirPrint basically makes it a snap to print emails, photos, web pages, and documents straight from the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, all without the need to hook up software, drivers or cables. This would be Epson’s effort in making mobile printing a whole lot more convenient and productive for the masses. .
Ian Cameron, general manager, Global Web & Communications, Seiko Epson Corporation, said, “Epson’s widespread support of AirPrint demonstrates our global leadership and commitment to providing customers with easy printing solutions that meet their evolving mobile business and personal lifestyle. We recognized some time ago that mobile printing wasn’t just a novel idea, it was a necessary requirement for both sharing memories and mobile productivity in a rapidly changing digital marketplace. As iPhone and iPad momentum continues to grow, Epson will continue to lead the development of various innovative mobile digital imaging solutions.”
It is also rather interesting to note that this would mean Epson has expanded their range of AirPrint-enabled printers by over 80% compared to the figure compiled in 2012.
Next Story: JJ Abrams Is Star Wars 7 Director
- 2014-02-10: M-Tracer Device Analyzes Your Golf Swings
- 2014-01-09: Epson Pulsense Line Announced
- 2013-12-09: Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- 2013-01-24: Over 100 Epson Printer Models Now Support Apple AirPrint
- 2013-01-22: Epson 0.48-inch Camera Viewfinder Display Sports 1,024 x 768 Resolution
- 2013-01-07: Epson 3LCD PowerLite Home Cinema 750HD, an affordable home theater projector