[CES 2013] Since CES 2010, we’ve been keeping a close eye on Parrot’s AR. Drone as the company is always offering improvements to the smartphone-controlled quadricopter. This year seems to be another big year for the AR. Drone as Parrot is announcing a number of improvements to this year’s model that will get owners of last year’s model dying to get the latest and greatest AR. Drone.
This year’s AR. Drone will include a GPS Flight Recorder that includes 4GB flash memory that records its flying parameters that will enable the Drone’s flights to be visualized in 3D on the AR. Drone’s Academy map. A Director Mode will also be available that will allow AR. Drone owners to shoot the perfect videos by programing pre-registered and automatic movements.
A new high-density battery offering 50 percent additional flying time will also be available this year that takes the AR. Drone’s flight time to a total of 18 minutes.
The last update are two games: AR.Race2.0 and AR.Rescue2.0. AR.Race2.0 is a customizable solo or multiplayer race game while AR.Rescue2.0 will be an adventure game that uses augmented reality. Both games will be able to connect to AR.Drone Academy for pilots to compare their scores with other members.RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: ar drone, CES, CES 2013, Parrot,