[CES 2013] It was in April last year when a Kickstarter project known as the Pebble Watch kicked off, where you could pledge $99 to own one of these iOS- or Android-connected “smart” timepieces should it achieve its funding goal. Well, less than a year later, just before 2012 is over, the Pebble Watch arrived at the FCC to get inspected, gaining relevant approval in the process. Good to know that when all is said and done, the Pebble Watch is finally ready to ship to the masses, starting from January 23rd onwards. This is a much anticipated timepiece for the modern era, where it sports Bluetooth connectivity, a built-in vibrating motor for silent notification, an accelerometer, and a 1.26” monochrome e-paper display.
Were you one of those who placed a pledge for the Pebble Watch last year, and does this not show that patience is definitely a virtue, and it pays off in the long run?RELATED
- Runsafer Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Swann Quad Starship Might Be Your Own Delivery Drone
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Google Glass Explorers Offered Chance To Swap With Next Generation Pair
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, pebble, watch,