We do see some inspiring things on the Internet from time to time – a tale of heroic courage during times of disaster to a picture of a kitten that can just melt your heart with but a single glance. Well, Adrian Isén was inspired by a video that depicted how Fruit Ninja was played on an iPhone 5 with an actual knife. Yes sir, this is the stuff that separates men from boys, and Adrian decided to up the ante by trying it on a Nokia Lumia 920. As you can see, Adrian’s efforts have proved to be rather successful as depicted in the video above.
The only way to play Fruit Ninja on your touchscreen enabled smartphone would be to ensure that it comes with decent hardware in the first place, and an extremely sensitive touchscreen display is certainly a must have feature. After all, ending up with a thoroughly scratched screen is not going to help anyone, is it? Charming video, although it is cringe-worthy to some. What other smartphones do you think in this day and age would be able to stand up to such slicing and dicing action? We know which device Wolverine would not mind using…
Next Story: Eric Schmidt To Visit North Korea
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase