PayPal is becoming more widely accepted lately as you can purchase many goods using your PayPal account, including Starbucks coffee. You can even purchase digital goods from your Xbox 360 as they’ve been accepting PayPal for months now, and it looks like PlayStation 3 and PS Vita owners will finally be able to use the service to purchase their digital goods now.
The process isn’t as easy as it is on the Xbox 360 as you could input your PayPal information from the dashboard in order to access it when needed. Instead of being able to input your PayPal information in your account settings on either your PS3 or PS Vita, you’ll need to visit the Sony Entertainment Network site, enter your account information, and then access your wallet to then add funds through PayPal.
Supporting PayPal is certainly a step in the right direction, but Sony needs to mainstream this process by supporting it within the PlayStation 3′s XMB or on the PS Vita. I’m sure there are many of you out there, who like me, couldn’t be bothered visiting the Sony Entertainment Network site and will probably not link your PayPal account to your PSN account until it’s available directly on the PS3 and PS Vita. Until then, thanks for the thought, Sony.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- Follow: paypal, playstation, playstation 3, PlayStation 4, ps vita, PS4, psn, Sony,
- Seen at: psnstores