The Sony Xperia ZL, which is the smaller version of the Xperia Z and does not come with dust- or water-proof capability, will apparently arrive in a trio of color options similar to its larger sized and more durable sibling, the Sony Xperia Z. When the Sony Xperia ZL was first announced, a white and a black version of it was paraded, and the folks over at CNet Asia were privy to a red Xperia ZL as well as seen in the photo above.
The red Sony Xperia ZL was seen sitting next to a purple model of the Sony Xperia Z, where the latter will also be available in classic black and white shades to suit most folks’ tastes. No idea on which particular market will be on the receiving end of the Sony Xperia ZL that is splashed in red. What is known so far, however, is that the Sony Xperia ZL will not roll out in select European countries such as the UK and Italy. Bummer.
- 2014-03-03: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-11-19: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.2 Update Released
- 2013-11-05: Xperia Z Android 4.4 Custom ROM Released
- 2013-09-08: Nokia Lumia 1520 Caught On Camera Alongside The Xperia Z
- 2013-08-13: 100 Sony Xperia Z Handsets Used In A Fashion Project