We all know that the Resident Evil 6 will be arriving on the PC platform later this coming March, but those who own the zombie-mowing game on the video game console will be able to enjoy something more, which is known as “Siege Mode” that will arrive on both the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the title after March 22nd’s PC title launches.
Thing is, you will need to pony up more dough if you want to enjoy Siege Mode as it will cost $3.99/€3.99/£3.19 (the equivalent of 320 Microsoft Points) in order to download and play. Basically, Siege Mode is a fourth mode that supports anywhere from a couple to half a dozen players in a game of “escort the NPC.” On one side, the BSAA squad will need to rescue a lone BSAA agent, while the other will take on the role of d-bags zombies who want to thwart the BSAA’s mission. Between a pair of rounds, players will switch between the teams in order for both sides to have a go at being human, or trying to infect one.
Next Story: MultiTaction Makes The Harrods Experience Better
- 2013-03-15: Resident Evil 6, Left 4 Dead 2 Crossing Over In Free Update This Spring
- 2013-01-28: Resident Evil 6 Siege Mode Is Console-Only For Now
- 2012-12-17: Resident Evil 6 Arrives For PC In Spring
- 2012-12-17: Resident Evil 6 Second Free Title Update Arriving In January 2013
- 2012-12-05: Resident Evil 6 multiplayer DLC pegged for 18th December
- 2012-10-24: Resident Evil 6 update arrives on Xbox 360 and PS3 in mid-December
- 2012-08-15: Capcom announces Resident Evil.net free online service