[CES 2013] We’ve been talking about RIM’s upcoming BlackBerry 10 event going on in New York City later this month as the results of the event will either make or break the company seeing how iOS and Android have become more popular than ever these days. We know we should expect the BlackBerry Z10 as well as the BlackBerry X10, but it looks like RIM won’t be stopping at releasing just two BlackBerry 10 devices.
During an interview with Fierce Wireless, CMO Frank Boulben said we should expect at least six BlackBerry 10 phones to be released in 2013, two of which will be announced at this month’s BlackBerry 10 event. The six phones will be aimed to hit at a range of price points as RIM currently has no exclusive carrier agreements for any of them at this time. Funny Boulben should say that as we caught a leak of a BlackBerry Z10 with a Verizon branding just this morning. Maybe the Verizon-branded Z10 was a dummy phone that was produced in case Verizon gave RIM a call to secure a deal for it. Or, maybe Boulben isn’t telling the whole truth with that last statement. We guess we’ll find out on January 30.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: blackberry, BlackBerry 10, RIM,
- Seen at: fiercewireless