When it comes to gaming, having the right kind of hardware is extremely important to the gamer. However, just because a particular gaming peripheral comes with the best specifications, this does not mean that it is the most suitable for everyone. After all, it appeals and works differently for everyone, and so too, the same can be said of the ROCCAT Ryos mechanical gaming keyboard that offers unique per-key illumination.
The ROCCAT Ryos is said to have elevated mechanical gaming keyboards to a totally new level, where it comes with up to two 32-bit ARM cortex processors, boasting the ability to display key functions, macros and even health or mana bars. Each purchase comes with a SDK which opens up a whole new world of possibilities that is limited by virtually the player’s imagination. 2MB of internal flash memory ensures the ROCCAT Ryos is ultra responsive, and you can choose from four different CHERRY MX key switches (black, brown, red, and blue colors).
Next Story: Ventev Universal Chargers
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA