Last week we reported that Samsung was said to unveil their next-generation of Galaxy Tab devices at MWC 2013, unsurprising given that MWC is the biggest mobile event of the year and some of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab tablets were due for an update. According to SamMobile, they claim to have been tipped by their Korean insider who revealed that Samsung had a trio of tablets that they would be introducing and they have been given the codenames Santos, Roma and Kona. Based on their intel, the Santos Galaxy Tab devices are said to be called the Galaxy Tab 3 and will come in either 7” or 10.1” variants, although Samsung supposedly is still on the fence about the 7” model. Unfortunately apart from that, hardware specifications are unknown and will probably be revealed at a later date.
The same is the case of the Roma tablet which is supposedly a high-end tablet from Samsung. The specs remain unknown but all SamMobile could confirm was that it would feature a 5MP camera and will be available in either 16GB of 32GB varieties and will be available in the first half of 2013. Last but not least is the Kona tablet which apparently is the codename of the Galaxy Note 8.0 and its specs are similar to what we heard the last time, which is an 8” 1280×800 display, 1.6GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 16/32GB storage options with a 5MP rear-facing camera, a 1.3MP front-facing camera with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running the show.
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-02-25: Samsung and Qualcomm Build World’s Fastest Galaxy Note 3
- 2013-02-25: VISA, Samsung Announce Partnership Bringing payWave To Galaxy Devices
- 2013-02-24: Samsung Homesync Is A Powerful Media Server Running Android Jelly Bean
- 2013-02-23: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet Becomes Official
- 2013-02-20: Samsung Galaxy Star Rumored To Be A Low-End Android Device