[CES 2013] No matter what your loyalty is to television brands, everyone can agree that Samsung’s TVs have been capitalizing the market for several years now, which is exactly why we made sure we completely cleared our schedules today in order to get first-hand news of what they’re planning for their TVs in 2013. And, as is expected, they didn’t fail to disappoint.
One HDTV we’ve been keeping our eye on has been Samsung’s 55-inch OLED, which was shown at CES last year, but was delayed to hopefully be released some time this year. Today, Samsung announced its 55-inch OLED will be released this year with specs similar to what Samsung has planned for other HDTVs releasing this year, with of course the main difference is its gorgeous OLED screen.
Samsung’s KNF559500 will also have a unique Multi-View mode which will allow users to watch entirely different programs, that is, as long as they’re using specific 3D glasses that have their own built-in headphones.
As of now, Samsung has yet to announce an official release date or pricing for its 55-inch OLED HDTV, but you can expect it to cost more than $100. We guarantee it.
Next Story: AT&T Debuts Its Own Video On Demand Service
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-01-10: Flexible Windows Phone Prototype Spotted
- 2013-01-09: Samsung Announces 8-Core Exynos 5 Octa Mobile CPU
- 2013-01-09: Samsung Youm Flexible OLED Display
- 2013-01-07: Sony Unveils 56-inch 4K OLED TV Prototype Capable Of 3,840 x 2,160 Resolution
- 2013-01-07: Samsung HD DVR Surveillance System gives you high definition security footage