It was just last week when we said that Android’s buttery-smooth Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 has arrived. So far, some of our readers have confirmed this, while others waited in envy. Today, Samsung is saying that its Galaxy Note 10.1 is getting all that Jelly Bean goodness as well. Yes, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is now on the Galaxy Note 10.1 and the Galaxy Tab 2 tablets, although the Wi-Fi versions only.
As you’ve been expecting, the update brings all the performance benefits of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, as well as the Premium Suite, which is basically a collection of new features that, according to Samsung, further upgrades multi-tasking and productivity while enhancing personalization and offering new levels of creativity.
The update goes down to the core as the S-Pen receives the ability to easily open and resize multiple apps, and view them across the screen layered on top of each other. Please do note that the update is currently available for all U.S. owners. As for the international versions, it’s anyone’s guess. The updates are available via OTA or via Samsung’s Kies software. Feel free to comment below and let us know your Jelly Bean experience.RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: galaxy note 10.1, Jelly Bean (Android), Samsung,
- Seen at: samsung