We’ve heard numerous rumors regarding the Samsung Galaxy S4 over the past few months that could make it quite the smartphone to compete against with its rumored S Pen, screen resolution higher than anything we’ve seen yet and 8-Core Exynos 5 chipset. As of now, nobody knows what exactly Samsung has planned for its Galaxy S4, that is, besides Samsung.
According to a story from South Korean news site Money Today, Samsung seems to be extremely confident in its upcoming Galaxy S4 as the company has set a goal of selling 10 million devices as soon as its made available, and continuing that trend each every month after it’s launched.
Considering it took its Galaxy S3 to sell 10 million units nearly a month and a half after it was released, Samsung might be able to achieve the goal they’ve set for themselves, especially if the rumors about the device end up becoming true. Who knows? Maybe they’ll even be able to sell over ten million units within a month considering just how highly anticipated this device is over previous Galaxy S smartphones.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before