[CES 2013] Not in the market for a probably-expensive 55-inch OLED and would rather trust your TV-watching future with a new Samsung LED HDTV? Then look no further as Samsung has just announced its new F8000 LED TV.
Samsung’s F8000 LED TV will have a quad-core processor, making it the first for the company and hopefully will make the Smart TV experience a little more responsive. In fact, Samsung is promising the F8000 LED TV will be 3x faster than Samsung’s 2012 TV models. The TV will also have the best streaming video quality, or so Samsung says it will, as it’ll support the HDVC video codec.
The F8000 LED TV will have a super-thin bezel measuring in at under 0.25-inches with an equally impressive stand that gives the TV a look as if it’s floating.
Aside from its looks, the F8000 LED TV will also come with support for voice commands that will allow the user to speak in full sentences and natural languages to find content or launch applications. In addition to that, a new “S-recommendation” user interface will also launch with the F8000 that displays content in an entirely different way than previous Samsung models.
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2013-01-10: Flexible Windows Phone Prototype Spotted
- 2013-01-09: Samsung Announces 8-Core Exynos 5 Octa Mobile CPU
- 2013-01-09: Samsung Youm Flexible OLED Display
- 2013-01-07: Samsung ATIV Odyssey Releasing On Verizon Wireless In Coming Weeks
- 2013-01-07: Samsung HD DVR Surveillance System gives you high definition security footage