It seems that the Samsung Galaxy Camera has proven itself to be a reasonable success on its own, and here we are with whispers that there is a second generation in the pipeline that ought to have users more than happy to dive for an upgrade. It is rumored that the second generation Galaxy Camera will carry the model number EK-GC110, and apart from that, very little else is known about it. Let me correct my stance – nothing else is known about it.
Sure, there is a tiny ray of hope that the Galaxy Camera (EK-GC110) could eventually be unveiled officially at the upcoming Mobile World Congress that is happening just next month, but chances are it will not happen then. Who wants to place their bets that the upcoming Galaxy Camera EK-GC110 will remain a Wi-Fi only model, similar to how Samsung has churned out a number of their Galaxy tablets in the past? Only one way to find out – play the patience card, and hope that Samsung throws something favorable our way in the near future!
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Spotted In The Wild
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2013-11-14: Second Generation Galaxy Camera Test Shot Spotted
- 2013-06-13: Galaxy Camera 2 Reportedly Being Unveiled At Samsung's 20th June Event
- 2013-06-12: Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 Rumored For 20th June Announcement
- 2013-04-14: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Camera Receives Software Update
- 2013-04-04: Samsung WiFi-Only Galaxy Camera Announced