More spy shots of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 has just hit the Internet, and it is rather amazing to realize that they are not really that blurry, which means the person snapping it had plenty of time to steady the camera, or he/she had a really good CMOS sensor built into whatever device he/she used to shoot these shots. Interestingly enough, there was someone using it at the time it was being shot.
From what we can garner from the spy shots, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 does seem to resemble a similar design language that looks similar to the Galaxy S3 as well as the larger sized Galaxy Note 2, sporting an elliptical home button that is placed at the bottom when the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is held in portrait mode. The stylus will slide into a silo that is located on the right hand side, and you can choose from 16GB or 32GB of storage space, and just in case you figure out that this is not enough, a microSD memory card slot would come in handy. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 will ship with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean right out of the box.
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-02 Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-15 Samsung SM-T805 Could Be New Galaxy Tab Pro Device
- 2014-03-05 Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Arriving This March 9
- 2014-02-11 Galaxy Tab 4 Specifications Allegedly Leaked