So we all know that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a confirmed device that will be making its way to Mobile World Congress, but just what kind of hardware do we think will be packed into this particular tablet? For starters, how about a display that comes with 1280 x 800 resolution as well as two cameras – one at the back and one in front? Naturally, to keep up with the times, the camera behind will be a 5-megapixel shooter, while the front-facing camera is a 1.3-megapixel camera.
What you see here has been rumored to be the upcoming Galaxy Note 8 from Samsung, but we would not place too much faith into thinking that this is the final version which is ready to rock and roll. However, one would think that it will follow the design cues of preceding devices such as the Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, and Nexus 10. Well, other hardware bits and pieces should be a quad-core 1.6GHz processor, 16GB or 32GB of internal memory, 2GB RAM, the S-Pe, and a 4,600mAh battery to keep everything going.
Next Story: Verizon Remains Strong Amidst Profit Loss
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-02-17: Samsung's Next Generation S Pen Could Feature Microphone And Speaker
- 2013-03-01: Samsung Plans To Sell 1 Million Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablets Each Month
- 2013-02-23: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet Becomes Official
- 2013-02-18: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price, Release Date Leak [Rumor]
- 2013-02-08: Report: Samsung Galaxy 8.0 Will Be Available In Three Variations