There are lies, damned lies, and statistics, and as to where the Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 with the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update stands, it would remain in the first two categories. Originally, news bits were going around touting that users in Poland had already successfully downloaded the update using Samsung’s very own KIES software, and coming with it would be the Premium Suite package of applications that was introduced alongside the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Apart from that, Poland seemed to be the only country of sighting, but since truth always surfaces at the end of the day, this bit of information proved to be nothing more than a misguided rumor, meaning that Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean is nowhere to be found for the Samsung Galaxy Note N7000, and the leaked image that you see above are fake.
As for the future, who knows? Something might come out of this and eventually be true one day. In the mean time, we will just play the patience card.
Next Story: DmC Devil May Cry Arrives On PSN And Blu-ray
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-05-02: AT&T Galaxy Note Gets Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean As Well
- 2013-02-18: Samsung Galaxy Note Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update Arrives
- 2013-02-01: Samsung Galaxy Note Receiving Android Jelly Bean As Early As March 1
- 2012-11-28: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean For Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Leaked
- 2012-11-05: Samsung Galaxy Note N7000XXLS2 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean leaked