There are lies, damned lies, and statistics, and as to where the Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 with the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update stands, it would remain in the first two categories. Originally, news bits were going around touting that users in Poland had already successfully downloaded the update using Samsung’s very own KIES software, and coming with it would be the Premium Suite package of applications that was introduced alongside the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Apart from that, Poland seemed to be the only country of sighting, but since truth always surfaces at the end of the day, this bit of information proved to be nothing more than a misguided rumor, meaning that Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean is nowhere to be found for the Samsung Galaxy Note N7000, and the leaked image that you see above are fake.
As for the future, who knows? Something might come out of this and eventually be true one day. In the mean time, we will just play the patience card.
Next Story: DmC Devil May Cry Arrives On PSN And Blu-ray
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2013-05-02: AT&T Galaxy Note Gets Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean As Well
- 2013-02-18: Samsung Galaxy Note Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update Arrives
- 2013-02-01: Samsung Galaxy Note Receiving Android Jelly Bean As Early As March 1
- 2012-11-28: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean For Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Leaked
- 2012-11-05: Samsung Galaxy Note N7000XXLS2 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean leaked