Well, well, what do we have here? Apparently, there is word that Samsung has deemed the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini to be worthy enough to carry the NFC mantle, so we can expect a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini NFC edition headed to the market in due time. The thing is, when the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini first rolled out in October last year, there was a promise by Samsung to deliver an NFC-capable model of the dumbed down version of the smartphone, but somehow issues cropped up and that did not really happen.
It is nice, then to hear that Samsung intends to fulfill that promise of a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini NFC edition just like how politicians work hard to ensure their manifesto’s promises go through and become reality before election season arrives. It seems that the NFC-enabled version of the smartphone will arrive before the month is over, sporting the model number I8190N. We wonder how much of a premium one would have to fork out to bring home the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini NFC edition over the vanilla model.
Next Story: BlackBerry World Is New BlackBerry App World
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2013-10-31 Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Press Render Leaks Online
- 2013-09-18 AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Launches September 27th For $0.99
- 2013-08-20 AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Spotted
- 2013-08-18 Tizen NFC Features Shown Off On Video
- 2013-06-18 Samsung Launches NFC-Enabled Laser Printers